Nurse II (NU02)
The Registered Nurse will not only possess an active RN license, but also have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. They must be able to effectively probe to clearly communicate with new parents who are concerned over properly feeding their infants. Must have the desire and ability to express empathy with our consumers and to build rapport and gain trust. Should have the ability to type and talk at the same time and to access more than one system at time. Must be able to demonstrate ability to process consumers' information quickly in order to provide appropriate nutritional counseling via the phone. Previous phone experience in a customer service environment is highly recommended. Written communication skills are mandatory in situations in which they must fax a review of conversations to the consumer's pediatrician and when handling incoming e-mails from our healthcare professionals and consumers about Similac products and feeding questions. Candidates will attend 3-4 weeks of training to help learn our pediatric formulas and to navigate our systems. Experience working with infants/small children is highly desirable. Knowledge of our Pediatric formulas is preferred, but not mandatory. 4-7 years of experience.
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL:
1) What hours and days will this person be working?
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1:
b. Required Skill 2:
c. Required Skill 3:
d. Required Skill 4:
e. Required Skill 5:
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required?
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)?
6) Is any testing required for this role?
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)?
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role