Press Operator / Machine Operator
Are you looking to work with one of Americas largest construction firms? Metro Staffing, a Cor-Tech company, is currently hiring Press Operator / Machine Operator. We currently have openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
Press Operator / Machine Operator Job Details:
-Lifting and Filling molds to make silicon shocks for road construction.
- Clip and Trim excess silicon.
-Lift and Control Hand Wench to move mold in and out of oven.
-Follow quality measures as instructed.
-Operator Oven to control mold processing.
Press Operator / Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Must be able to constantly lift up to 50 Ibs.
-Must be able to stand, bend, lift, reach, twist for up to 12 hours.
-Must be able to work in hot environments and near ovens.
-Must be able to train, and adapt to work environment.
Press Operator / Machine Operator Job Shifts / Pay:
- Pay starts off at $14.00 to $14.70 based on shift preference with pay increase once hired on.
- 1st shift hours: M-Th 5:30 am - 4:00 pm ( Mandatory Overtime on the weekend if required)
- 2nd shift hours: M-Th 3:30 pm - 2:00 am ( Mandatory Overtime on the weekend if required)