About the company
You will be working at Stegeman, a company that has been producing high-quality meat products since 1858. Through passion and commitment the company aspires to make everyday moment special, because more attention equals greater enjoyment!
Working at Stegeman is fun! The company is Dutch in origin and encourages a dynamic and innovative working atmosphere. The employees’ talents and passions are central to the organization, which is why Stegeman offers workers the opportunity to take part in several trainings.
In this job, you will be working 40 hours a week in 2 or 3 shifts. You are not obligated to work the night shift, but you will receive an additional shift fee for it! The working hours per shift are as follows:
- Morning/afternoon shift: 5.15 – 14.00 hrs
- Afternoon/evening shift: 13.55 – 22.40 hrs
- Evening/night shift: 21:45 – 6:00 hrs
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Are you interested in working for a well-known Dutch company? Stegeman is the perfect employer for people who like to stay active alongside enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues. You will work in shift, including during the night if you want to receive a big fee on top of your regular salary. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for production workers for Stegeman in Wijhe, near Zwolle.
As a production employee, your work contributes to the production process. Of course you won’t be working alone, but as a part of an enthusiastic team of colleagues! During the day you will be producing meat products, checking the quality of products and ensuring the whole process runs smoothly. In short, your daily tasks include the following:
- Producing different types of meat products
- Checking the production process
- Transporting goods
What’s in it for you?
- Gross hourly salary of €12.20 (including shift fees)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Part-time or full-time job for 24-40 hours a week
- Shift fees up to 31.5%
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Possibility to be trained up to the role of engineer/operator
- Pension accrual through Manpower (after 26 weeks)
- You have preferably worked as a production worker or in a similar position before
- You have your own mode of transport (for instance a car, bicycle or moped) to get to work
- You are capable of performing physical work, such as lifting goods with a weight up to 15 kgs, as well as working while standing
- You have a good command of the English or Dutch language
- You are a good communicator
- You are available for a minimum of 24 hours per week
Living in or near Wijhe, Epe, Kampen or Zwolle is a bonus, but not mandatory!
How to apply
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- We will contact you for a personal phone interview
- Together we will consider if this vacancy (or possibly a different one) is the right one for you
- Interview at our local Manpower office and/or our client
12,20 bruto per uur
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Michelle Steenkist via email@example.com of bel 0882828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.