Project Coordinator IT
The main focus of the Project Coordinator is to lead and direct activities and provide administrative support & assistance. These activities will include, but not limited to:
- Project administration – all administrative functions related to projects
- Schedule management – maintaining an up to date project/activity schedule
- Documentation and report preparation – collating and preparing all project related documentation and reports
- Meeting arrangement and documentation – providing general administrative support, co-ordination of meetings with a variety of stakeholders, including vendors and managers and the booking of meeting rooms
- Cost tracking – assisting with the monitoring of cost related projects by tracking invoices and payments in relation to the project budget and monitoring costs against the budget
- Resource allocation – assisting with the allocation of project resources
- Third party management – coordinate the relationship with third parties for the delivery of resources and contractors when necessary.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, very good knowledge of English and a good passive level of Dutch
- You passionate about IT and you have a first knowledge of Infrastructures, Networks, WiFi & IT security.
- You are detailed & precise, and you are a real team player
- You are a good organizer
- You are positive, you have a proactive approach and a service oriented attitude
- can-do attitude
- pro-active & result driven
- Negotiation skills & managing expectations
- Tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Notes, Outlook/O365, preference SAP
- Driver licence
- A competitive function in an international environment
- A dynamic company
- Possibilities of training, professional grow and evolution.
- Team spirit & activities