Project Leader Consumer Products
For the introduction of a new sleep related service we are looking for a senior project manager to lead our international team. The service is in the final stage of development, where we need to focus on optimisation, distribution preparation and prepare and implement our marketing campaign. The home base of the project is Drachten, where part of the project team has its office. Daily interaction with our business team in Pittsburgh is a key part of the project, as well as frequent interactions with suppliers and stakeholders, including weekly alignment with our international partners.
The project requires effective management of physical products delivery, software (service) and marketing related deliverables against a challenging timeline.
• 5 years’ experience in project management for consumer products, including software services
• International experience
• Experience with consumer product projects is preferred
• Experience with ISO 13485 projects is preferred
• Proven experience with risk management
• Can-do mentality
- Startdate: Asap
- Duration: July/August 2019
- Location; Drachten
- Hours per week: 32 - 40 hours per week
- Note: Please apply on this project with an updated resume and motivation in English (Word format)