We are looking for a Proposal Coordinator for our Montreal office and will report to you as Regional Director of the proposal Team.
Functions and Responsibilities:
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with assigned aspects of writing and editing proposals
- Support the Business Development (BD) Administrative Assistant with the coordination of online bids through multiple web-based systems
- Provide graphics support in preparation of bid packages, statements of qualifications (SOQs), and requests for proposal/information/qualifications (RFQ/RFI/RFQ)
- Coordination of document production through the drafting, editing, and final upload and/or printing stages
- Work with the marketing department in the creation of GHD brochures, flyers, project summaries, newsletters, etc.
- Updated curricula vitae
- Assist BD staff with client research and other miscellaneous BD-related tasks, including updating and maintaining internal tracking documents
- Internal proposal specialists/managers, projects managers, subject matter experts, and technical and marketing staff
- Interact with members of the North America BD Group as well as project managers, marketing and communications groups, and drafting department
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accurate and timely Pursuit Log input
- Accurate application of GHD Visual and Writing Style Guidelines
- Ability to meet both internal and external deadlines
- Effective use of Visio and PowerPoint to create key
- graphics (e.g., organization chart, work plan diagram)
- Ability to break down RFP/RFI/RFQ into key components/table of contents
- Ability to populate Strategic Win Plan based on RFP/RFI/RFQ
- Strong communication skills both written & oral
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Flexible and able to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills required with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Even tempered in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Consistent personal ethics: integrity, dependability, initiative, and quality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Understanding of basic Marketing techniques
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Minimum one to three years of experience in writing and editing a plus
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
EEO Statement Canada: As a diverse and inclusive organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.