CEVA is a well-known logistics company with more than 160 locations worldwide. In the Netherlands they are ranked no. 7 in the top 100 logistics companies. With three warehouses based in Venray, CEVA Logistics is always looking for motivated and talented colleagues, who would like to develop their career in logistics. CEVA is a loyal employer and has plenty of opportunities and benefits to offer you.
In this position you will be working from Monday till Friday. The working hours for this position are in 2 shifts, from 6.00 – 15.00 hrs and from 15.00 – 0.00 hrs. You could also be scheduled to work in the day shift from 10.00 – 19.00 hrs.
Once every two months, you can work on Saturdays and Sundays. This is not mandatory, but you will be rewarded with a high extra shift allowances of 50% on top of your regular salary.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Are you looking for a job as a reach truck driver? Do you prefer to work in shifts, because you receive extra fees on top of your regular salary? And would you like to work for a well-known international logistics company? Great! Manpower has an interesting job opportunity for you near Venray, so keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for experienced, fulltime reach truck drivers for CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray.
What will you be doing at CEVA Logistics?
As a reach truck driver you will be performing the following working activities:
- Unloading, controlling, installing and transferring goods in the warehouse
- Transporting orders
- Loading pallets with consignments into trucks
- Conducting inventory counts and report on stock
- Registering operations in the computerized system
- Cleaning racks, equipment, and the rest of the warehouse
- Committing to operating procedures
What's in it for you?
- A full-time position for 40 hours a week
- A gross salary of €11.41 per hour
- Additional evening fees of 35% (after 21.00 hrs)
- An additional extra fee of 50% for working on Saturdays (this is optional)
- Maximum reimbursement of travel expenses of €14,56 per day
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Free coffee and tea on working days and ice cream on hot days
- The possibility to become an all-round warehouse employee
- Valid Dutch reach truck certificate (or you are wiling to renew your certificate via our Manpower Logistics Academy)
- At least 2 months experience driving a reachtruck
- Able to apply for a Certificate of Good Behavior (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) that shows you don't have a criminal record
- At least 18 years old (due to the working hours)
- Availability of 40 hours per week and willingness to work in two shifts
- Your own mode of transport to get to work (a bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
Preferably, you also live in or near Venray, Helmond, Nijmegen, Weeze or Venlo.
How to apply
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- We will contact you for a personal phone interview
- Together we will consider if this vacancy (or possibly a different one) is the right one for you
- Interview at our local Manpower office and/or our client
11,41 bruto per uur
If you would like more information or if you have further questions, please contact Douwe Schreuder via email@example.com or by calling +31 88 28 28 128
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.