Receptionist Receptie Guest Relations Telefonisten Reception receptionist Netherlands Noord-Holland Why VIA?
We are a fast-growing multi-brand company, with three products under our VIA umbrella: Via Hotel & Hostel, Via Suit...
Via Amsterdam places great emphasis on design and functionality, bringing together the latest technology, service and affordability. The hotel and hostel has 200 bedrooms and 1064 beds. All bedrooms are equiped with ensuite facilities and state of the art technology, USB points, high-speed WIFI internet connections, individual lights, ventilation and locker/storage facilities.
Via is a live/work/play concept with offering a great range of rooms from twin/double ensuite rooms all the way to 8 bed dorms and a Penthouse Suite. All rooms are fitted with bathrooms and showers, as well as good storage space and high speed internet.
Our public spaces is where it all happens! Via Amsterdam offers a great range of all-day dinning, cafeteria, bar, terrace, restaurant, cinema room and chill-out zone. High speed internet access is provided throughout all areas of the hotel. Lots of parking space is available, as well as bike rentals. With the above being only minutes away from Central Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport, Via Amsterdam is truly the latest word in Youth Accommodation. Our aspiration is to grow the brand and expand with the Via brand to every major city in Europe and all around the World.
We are a fast-growing multi-brand company, with three products under our VIA umbrella: Via Hotel & Hostel, Via Suites and our latest addition: Via/Work. At all of our brands we aim to be far from the same-same. We want to help our guests travel, meet and work differently and discover life in creative new ways. A life that is a journey of discovery. We are not just a place to stay or work, we are a community and we need you to help us build this community where diversity, excitement and fun are the key components.
Receptionist @ Via Amsterdam
Via Amsterdam is a multi-functional playground for the curious new-age traveler. The reception is the center of the hotel. As a Receptionist you are the heart of the hotel. You are the one to make the right first impression by welcoming our guests. You love to be in contact with travelers from all over the world. You just make sure that our guests are having the time of their life. We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing person who is willing to take the extra mile for all of our guests.
A day in the life of... includes:
- Welcome all of our guest.
- The check-in and check out of all our guest.
- Handling incoming phone calls.
- Provide the guest with information about what Amsterdam has to offer.
- Answer all the questions of the guest.
- Promote our amazing events.
- Dealing with guest complaints.
- Handle all front office administration.
- Ensure the lobby is well presented.
- Ensure all of our guest have a good time!
It would be great if:
- You have some previous hospitality experience.
- You are passionate about Amsterdam and you love to share all of your ideas with our guest.
- You have excellent hospitality – and communication skills. English required would be great if you speak another language as well.
- You love to work with people.
- You are very responsible.
- You show a flexible mindset, taking in account the needs and wishes of our guests during our varying events.
- Being super duper hands-on comes totally naturally to you and you act proactively to problems, issues and or concerns.
- You have great ideas of ways to improve service or the business in generals.
What we offer:
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
- Super cool events such as our weekly bounce-into-the weekend ping-pong tournament, karaoke night, monthly staff drinks and more!
- A very fair compensation (above minimum wage) and other benefits such as F&B discounts and staff rates.
- Opportunities to grow within your role and, if this is something you're up to, grow within the company.
If you have what it takes to level with our guests and want to make sure they have a great time at Via and in Amsterdam, then don't wait and send us your motivation and resume!