Retail Representative (Part-time) - Brampton/Bolton/Oakville
This is a part-time role - 24 hours/week (3 days) - for the Food Segment
Retail Representative - Brampton, Bolton & Oakville
The Retail Representative within an assigned territory and is responsible for assigned customers. The key responsibilities are building relationships, selling, distribution and merchandising.
What are we looking for?
- Able to use company standardized software including SFA and Outlook
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to merchandise products in a variety of outlets
- Good written and verbal communication and one-on-one presentation skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation with the ability to execute a distribution/display plan with limited supervision
- Ability to lift product (maximum lifting requirement 50 pounds)
- Ability to drive approximately 100 km daily while making sales calls
- Ability to sustain repeated movement which includes but is not limited to in and out of car movement, bending, leaning, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping motions
- Ability to use hand tools like , wrenches and screw drivers to assemble displays
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Responsible for suggesting order and selling presentation programs to customers.
- Presenting and selling booking sheets to stores.
- Refilling of merchandiser fixtures, as well as working with the customer to secure secondary space for building of display
- Utilize POS for effective merchandising and pricing
- Proper territory management through customer coverage that involves efficient and effective use of time and resources.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Chance to work on world-renowned brands such as Uncle Ben's & Seeds of Change within Mars, Inc.
- An industry competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with some of Canada's largest retailers.
- The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars.