Seasonal Room Attendant
Trying to figure out your next step? Looking to get out in to nature this summer?
We have wonderful opportunities for dedicated Housekeeping staff who are committed to providing a special experience for valued guests. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will demonstrate efficiency and time management, be detail oriented, have great communication skills and helpfully tend to guests.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure no inadequacies exist
- Follow regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, liaise with colleagues and supervisor(s), and ensure that all guest accommodations are ideal
- Wipe and sanitize windows, walls, doors and fixtures
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
- Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
- Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
- Remove all used bed linens and replace with a fresh set of linens
- Regularly check if room lighting and appliances are in working order
- Complying with work safety practices and ensuring that all rooms attended are up to organizational health and safety standards along with federal, provincial and local safety standards
- Other related duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!