Software Engineer - Java
Our client is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries, you know already. Our Red Team works for all the locations of our client in all these countries.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world together
You are a multi-skilled SW engineer that breathes, eats and sleeps DevOps. You can bridge the classic 2 worlds of IT together and want to spread the DevOps word and help others with that. You are truly Dev and Ops in one person. You are experienced in application development and in operations.
From a monolith mainframe towards serverless, micro-service architectures using Infrastructure as Code. You understand and can translate from business value towards functionality into technology needed and vice versa. You have a firm understanding of infra components and departments in an enterprise IT context.
You are looking for an opportunity to use your experience to inflict tangible changes. You are the one that can bring people together and make the change possible by hands-on engineering when needed.
Since you are a connector your communication skills are excellent and you have a six sense that can quickly filter non-verbal signals and moods. What would be an advantage is when you have worked in an enterprise organization that has implemented DevOps and are migrating their workloads towards cloud providers.
What do we offer you?
You will be part of the Need4Speed team, who are addressing the acceleration of our IT transformation throughout Rabobank. Our main challenges are:
• Materialize IT and Process pre-requisites to accelerate application migration to future IT state
• Tackle impediments in the here-and-now to accelerate the various ongoing (DevOps) initiatives
• Experiment with a platform team (consisting of Infra and Systems expertise) to provide a seamless platform for the DevOps team to delivery on
Following up on our strategic ambition to accelerate our IT Devops teams in developing and running their applications, we are transforming our IT landscape to seamlessly work in a cloud native way. To enable this transformation to go smoothly, a number of prerequisites have to be identified and materialized. This requires hands-on strengthening existing teams to design and engineer in line with our objectives: Removing impediments for the Devops teams (f.e. bij automating) and secure pre-requisites for our cloud migration (f.e. engineering API based services)
o Engineering capabilities in a cloud and on-prem environment
o Experience with one or more actual programming languages, services and platforms
• Fuse / Integration middleware
• HTML, CSS, SQL, C, C++, Unix, Linux, Python, Ansible
• TOGAF, UML, BPMN
• VMware, Azure and/or AWS experience
• Public Cloud and CI/CD automation
• Common Ci/CD tooling like: Azure DevOps, Docker, Ansible, Git, OpenAPI
o Flexibility to adapt to coding in other languages
o Proactive, self-organising attitude; Action oriented and result driven
o Strong analytical and people skills; Agile way of working
Do you want this too?
Be the best version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focussing your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and undertake. For example, we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you surpass your expectations and do the right things exceptionally well, so that you can grow as a professional.
- On top of that you can also count on us (based on a 36-hour working week):
- A thirteenth month and holiday money;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you bet this budget is up to you. Consider buying extra holiday days or an additional deposit in your pension;
- Relatively high flexibility in working hours and location independent work, depending on the planning in the team;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with ov! Anyway with car or motorbike?
Then choose a commuting fee;
- A pension scheme that you only contribute 5% to.
Let's get acquainted.
Are you him/her? The new colleague who wants to strengthen our clientas a Red Team Operator and to make the difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application on this vacancy in Utrecht.
Useful to know:
Even if you do not meet the profile of 100%, but you think the role can be perfectly fulfilled, we ask you to apply, we invest in your growth and development.
Responses are handled in accordance with vacancy management.
Felix de Bruin IT Recruiter is happy to answer questions about the application process via mail or applying to the according link.
Screening is part of the application process. We test on the basis of the screening procedures that apply within our client or if new employees are sufficiently reliable to carry out work at our client.
For this vacancy, an individual assessment and a test of your skills can be part of the application process.
Everyone is different, and precisely the differences in people help us to be an even better bank. That's why we are curious about who you.