Supervisor: Workforce Planning - WorkForce Management
The Workforce Supervisor is responsible for overall management & direction of the workforce team.
Ensures client/customer goals are met by analyzing work volume variances to forecast and provide direction to adjust scheduling/staffing levels accordingly. Monitors service levels and directs real-time forecasting to meet service levels. Provides advice to management on the most efficient and cost effective strategies to deliver on service level agreements
- Manage department within the Global WFM Framework including; WFM processes and procedures, organizational structure and roles/responsibilities of WFM personnel.
- Manages a team of 5 – 10 Intraday Specialists and Forecasting/Scheduling Specialists.
- Oversee Real-Time and Intra-Day activities to ensure operational and client goals are met.
- Conduct analysis and recommends solutions to real time performance issues with the operational business units.
- Validate forecasting and staff planning and work with Account Managers.
- Ensure all required WFM data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Interface with Account Managers/Director as needed for escalation of service impacting issues.
- Manages the staff schedules and responsibilities of Workforce Management team.
- Meets department budget goals by controlling costs for equipment and personnel.
- Responsible for performance appraisals of all direct reports.
- Establishes performance objectives for direct reports.
- Coach and develop a high performance team through organizational leadership.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and fairness when administering Majorel's policies and procedures.
- Builds effective working relationships with internal departments.
- Work with Senior Management team on initiatives to support new business growth and overall operations.
- 3 to 5 years Workforce Management experience including Real-Time Management, Forecasting and Scheduling.
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related field.
- Must have strong technical, project management, implementation and process improvement skills.
- General business acumen, including reporting and analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- Able to travel as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of workforce management systems, processes
- Thorough understanding of Aspect eWFM tools, and Avaya
- Excellent knowledge of all phases of Workforce planning, Forecasting and Intra-day functions.
- Extensive use of MS office/ Excel spreadsheets, and workforce management tools
- Expert knowledge and understanding of workforce planning programs and principles.
- Ability to clearly explain volumes and staffing trends and implications to management team.
- Strong analytical abilities to provide strategies based on historical and current data.
- The ability to work with management teams to ensure clear goals regarding service level agreements.
- Training and certification with forecasting / scheduling and related software packages.
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
- Experience in developing a workforce team in a call center site, while meeting all operational and financial objectives.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills