As an assistant of 3 directors, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management of agendas (planning and organization of meetings and facilities + follow-up + administration).
- Assistance of the partners and directors in managing workload and recording priorities.
- Submission of event invitations, news alerts and mailings to clients and arrangements of practicalities in this respect.
- Organization of internal and external meetings and events, as well as identification of locations, prospection, negotiation, etc.
- Attendance during meetings: minutes, reports and collection of preparing documents and agendas.
- Follow-up on billing.
- Management of electronic filing database.
- Printing, binding and lay-out of documents.
- Compiling of to do-lists and vacation overviews.
- Follow-up on the CRM-system.
- Recording of registrations of seminars and follow-up on practicalities and invoices.
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch, and have a good working knowledge of French as well as of English.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and a first experience in an assistant role or you just graduated.
- You are willing to work with young and eager professionals, in a very dynamic environment.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills (able to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time and to prioritize).
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to perform successfully in a fast-paced and client-oriented environment.
- Professional, dedicated & hardworking.
- Proactive, able to take initiatives & flexible.
- Stress-resistant (able to work towards deadlines efficiently).
- a temp to perm contract, or fixed contract
- a good accessibility by public transport
- lots of learning and training possibilities
- being part of an international company with flexible working hours