Teamleader Eletrical & Automation
Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
For one of our client in the Flushings area, we are in search for a Teamleader Electrical & Automation for a longterm contract.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead E&A engineering teams during the execution of (naval) shipbuilding projects;
- Compose Work Break Down structures and assign labor/cost budgets;
- Deliver quality engineering work on a timely basis to the Project Manager Engineering;
- Contribute to the engineering process by developing and reviewing the required deliverables, such as specification documents, functional descriptions, schematic drawings and test/validation plans;
- Manage vendors and subcontractors to get their timely contribution to the project;
- Organize design checks and reviews in order to guarantee the required quality;
- Verify technical performance of vendors and subcontractors;
- Perform cost analysis on received offers, in close cooperation with the Purchase department;
- Monitor and control labor/cost budget and make progress reports to the Project Manager Engineering;
- Offer support for producing and submitting proposals to our customers;
- Coordinate technical support or commissioning activities for projects under contract;
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by Class and the
- Contribute to the further development of the E&A Engineering department;
- Develop and describe standards and working methods.
- Electrical Engineering or another relevant technical study at Master or Bachelor level.
- Minimum of five (5) year experience in the design and installation of complex Electrical & Automation systems;
- Vast experience and broad knowledge of electrical installations and automation systems, preferably in
- ships, offshore or industrial installations;
- Expertise in a variety of engineering concepts, which include strong and structured engineering practices;
- Able to structure work packages and get them realized according to the contracted planning and labor/cost budgets;
- Cooperate effectively as a member of the Engineering project team;
- Experienced to lead a mid-size (Engineering) team up to 10 people;
- Experienced to work with and manage third-party vendors and subcontractors;
- Experienced in Good Engineering Practices, including quality and budget awareness;
- Experienced to work in complex project environments;
- Used to work on Class-regulated products;
- Prepared to work on other locations than the regular office location, in the Netherlands or abroad;
- Good command of English language (written & verbal);
- Preferably Dutch native speaker