Trader French Market (Francais)
For an international company in Amsterdam, we are looking for a French Trader. The ideal trader is fluent in English and French, and has at least more than two years of experience in sales within the French market.
As a Trader, you are responsible for:
- an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers;
- identifying new business opportunities;
- acquisition, new contacts in allocated area;
- increasing turnover through acquisition of new suppliers and customers;
- analyzing the requests of different suppliers and purchasing and sales negotiations.
You will manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Moreover, you manage the purchase and sales orders in collaboration with the colleagues from Trade support. Naturally, you are good at maintaining relationships with existing clients and suppliers.
This job as a trader is very diverse and challenging!
The perfect match for thise role as a French Trader, meets the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Highly driven to perform and eager to reach targets;
- Pro-active, assertive, ambitious and not afraid to pick up the phone;
- Able to see chances and to grab them;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-starter and team player who can also work independently;
- Good analytical skills;
- In possession of a “B” category driver’s license (beacause of some travelling).
Are you the French speaking trader we are looking for? Then we invite you to apply!
The trader will be offered a challenging job in an ambitious and international company. Within this role you will be resposible for the French Market and specifically for luxury toiletries. This role will start with an onboarding and afterwards you will be responsible for a group of your own (French) accounts and will develop further contacts. The salary is very good and depends on your experience. The targets earning can go through the roof.