Trader Perfume (Norwegian Market)
The company you will be working for, is an international trading house consisting of several all-around import and export divisions. The role is for the office based in Amsterdam. The company culture is characterized as open, multilingual, commercial and professional. Within the company there are many opportunities for development and growth.
Are you able to identify commercial opportunities and do you feel at ease in an international environment? For an Amsterdam based international trading house, we are looking for a Trader Perfume, with a focus on the Norwegian market. The company is consisting of several all-around import and export divisions and operates globally. The ideal trader is fluent in both Norwegian and English.
As an International Trader you are responsible for:
- maintaining valuable relationships with existing customers and suppliers;
- identifying new business opportunities;
- visiting relations within the assigned area (when possible);
- increasing turnover through acquisition of new suppliers and customers;
- analysing the requests of different suppliers and negotiating sales and purchasing.
You will be working in a dynamic, international environment. The International Trader has a focus on managing the financial and account information of customers and suppliers. Moreover, you will manage the purchase and sales orders in collaboration with the colleagues from Trade support.
This job as a trader is a very challenging, demanding and rewarding job!
The ideal Trader Perfume, for the Norwegian market, meets the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree (Commercial | Sales);
- at least 2 years experience in active sales or trade role;
- Fluent in English and Norwegian;
- Willing to travel;
- In possession of a “B” category driver’s license;
- Living within a reach of 20 km from / or in Amsterdam;
- Fultime available.
- Highly driven to perform and eager to reach targets;
- Able to establish long-term relationships;
- Pro-active, assertive, ambitious and not afraid to pick up the phoneAble to see chances and to grab them;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-starter and team player who can also work independently;
- Good presentation and analytical skills.
Are you the trader we are looking for? Press the 'solliciteer'-button immediately!!
We offer this trader an exciting, challenging job in a young, ambitious and international environment. This company is located in Amsterdam-North and easily accessible by public transport.
The position starts with a training period; afterwards you will be responsible for a group of accounts (your own) and you will extend your network. The company has an open organizational structure and taking initiative is highly appreciated. The salary depends on your experience and level of education. It is a fulltime job.