Windows System Administrator
Nuagem – Find your tribe!
Position: Windows System Administrator
Our client is looking for a Windows System Administrator to maintain all Windows-based IT infrastructure and work on integration projects. You will report to the IT Manager and work with a team of around 10 IT/IS professionals.
Your new responsibilities:
- Administration of the Windows servers (as well as SQL & IIS) including patching, documentation, and maintenance;
- Ensure server security compliance;
- Coordinate and/or perform change management tasks in Windows;
- Office365 administration, project management and support;
- SharePoint administration and support;
- Maintain inventory of IT assets;
- Integration of new sites;
- Work with the team to review and evaluate new technologies;
- Update and maintain the allocated Incident, Problem and Change control tickets;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, document and resolve technical issues (Laptop, Desktop, Printers, Scanners, TV/Projector, etc.).
You have the right qualifications:
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in an IT specialist role;
- DCS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Ability to communicate in English and French (verbal and written);
- Experience as a Windows administrator, systems administrator, or other similar position;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- In-depth knowledge of Windows server technology, Windows 10 and Office 365. This includes Active Directory, Group Policy, Kerberos, and LDAP;
- In-depth understanding of IT security concepts;
- Strong PowerShell scripting ability;
- Ability to document processes and procedures
- Advanced understanding of networking: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, routing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong emphasis on teamwork;
- Ability to analyze and manage priorities;
- Passionate about technology;
- Experience with the public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.);
- Ability to travel if required (Canada & US).
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!